West Bengal Ration Card Application procedure
West Bengal Ration Card – पश्चिम बंगाल राशन कार्ड Every person needs to have the residential proof of the place and city in which he/she is living. Ration card is considered as an important residential proof which should be with every citizen of India. If you are the resident of West Bengal, then you should have your ration card along with you. You can also get the number of advantages with the help of the Ration Card.
Apply for the West Bengal Ration Card
Every family of the state has to apply for the Ration card because it is made compulsory by the government. If you haven’t got your ration card, then you can get the digital ration card list west Bengal sitting at your home. This will help you to avail several benefits provided by the State government. Here is the procedure to apply for the ration card.
- The head of the family can apply for the ration card by visiting the official website wbpds.gov.in.
- From the website, you can easily get the application form and then you need to fill it up with the correct Before filling the form, you can check all the necessary details added on the application form.
- There are some necessary documents which you need to provide while submitting the application form and that is:
- Income certificate of the family by the revenue department
- Existing ration card of the family
- If the family belongs to any special category, then the special category certificate copy should be submitted.
- Residence proof of the applicant and if the family is shelter-less, then it won’t be required.
- Aadhar card copy of all the family members will be required.
- After submitting the form with the above documents, you can wait for you to receive the ration card at your home. You will receive it at the residential address provided by you.
Check application status
The applicants who want to check the application status of the West Bengal ration card can visit the official website. You can click on the application status option and then within a few seconds, you will be able to see the status of your application. In case, you have any doubt or query, then you can also make a call to the helpline number.
Get several benefits
There are different types of ration card which is provided to the residents of West Bengal according to their economic status. If the family is poor, then it will be provided with a ration card with which they can purchase rice, wheat or other food items from the shop at cheaper rates. Ration card is useful for proving your resident in West Bengal’s village or town in which you are living. It acts as a residential proof all over the country. If you belong to a poor family, then you are definitely going to get a number of benefits with the option card west Bengal. Make sure that you don’t end up making the mistake of adding wrong details in ration card and if you have made, then you can get it corrected by filling the application for it.
- West Bengal Official Website: https://wb.gov.in
- WBPDS Minister Name: Sri Jyoti Priya Mallick
- WBPDS Minister Address: Khadya Bhavan, 11 (A), Mirza Ghalib Street, Kolkata – 700 087
- WBPDS Minister Contact Number: 2252-1388
- WBPDS Helpline Toll-Free Number: 1800 345 5505/1967