Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank (UBGB) is a regional rural bank in Bihar with a large network of branches and staff all over the state. Kosi Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Uttar Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank were merged to form UBGB. Central Bank of India sponsored this bank in 1976 under Section 23(A) Sub-Section 1 of Regional Rural Banks Act 1976. The headquarter of the bank is in Muzaffarpur.
There are 20 regional offices (Araria, Bagha, Bettiah, Benipur, Chapra, Dharbhanga, Gopalganj, Hajipur, Jhanjharpur, Madhubani, Madhepura, Motihari North and South, Muzaffarpur East and West, Purina, Saharsa, Sitamarhi, Siwan East and West) and 1020 Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank branches (883 rural and 137 semi-urban /urban) in 18 districts (Katihar, Kishanganj, Darbhanga, East and West Champaran, Gopalganj, Madhubani, Purnia, Saharsa, Araria, Saran, Sheohar, Muzaffarpur, Sitamarhi, Siwan, Madhepura, Supaul, Vaishali) of the state.
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank’s IFSC code is CBIN0R10001
- Products offered are deposit schemes, loan schemes and financial inclusions.
- Savings Bank Account
- Basic Saving Bank Account
- Current Deposit Scheme
- Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Quarterly Deposit Scheme
- Gramin Super Deposit Scheme
- Monthly Interest Deposit Scheme
- Gramin Sewa-Shakti Flexi Recurring Deposit
- Money Multiplier Deposit Certificate
- Gramin Tax Saving Scheme
- Gramin Lakhpati Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Short Term Deposit Scheme
- Cash Credit for Working Capital
- Integrated Dairy Development Scheme
- Fishery Credit Card
- General Credit Card
- Housing Loan for Public
- Joint Liability Group
- Kisan Credit Card
- Loan for Tractor, Harvester and more (for the Agricultural purpose only)
- Vehicle Loan for personal use
- Loan for Purchase of Agricultural Land
- Loan Against Mortgage of Property
- Prime Minister Employment Generation Program
- Loan & Over Draft Against Bank Term Deposit and Approved Securities
- Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme
- Capital Subsidy Scheme for installation of Solar Grid
- Temporary Overdraft Facility to Teachers
- Loan for Power Tiller & Agricultural machinery
- Scheme for Advances to Small Road Transport Operators
- Loan for Tractor, Harvester etc. (non-agricultural use)
Financial Inclusion Schemes:
Under this scheme, the bank provides financial services and credits to the weaker sections and low-income groups at an affordable cost. The bank also organizes financial literacy awareness camps to help the vulnerable section.
The bank’s total profit at the end of the financial year 2016 was above Rs. 191cr.
The future plans include transactions through NEFT, start insurance & pension schemes and mutual funds products.
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Website: http://www.ubgb.in
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Address: Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank, Head Office, Kalambag Chowk, Muzaffarpur-842001
- UBGB Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uttar Bihar Bank Contact Details: http://www.ubgb.in/contact_us.aspx