UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
The UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme – यूपी बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना started in the year 2016 on 2nd October. The rule to acquire Berojgari Bhatta UP is first that you must be a citizen of UP and there is a need to register online.
Under this UP Berojgari Bhatta scheme, all the Unemployed people of Bihar in the age group 20 to 25 are sanctioned per month Rs.1000 to search and support to find new jobs. This will be given for a period of 2 years.
The UP government recognizing the youth problem has announced the 2018 unemployment allowance. This is for people who are qualified and are not able to secure jobs. This is applicable to all the UP districts, provided they apply for Berojgari Bhatta online.
Getting the unemployment allowance is possible once you consider the Berojgari Bhatta online registration. All the youth in Uttar Pradesh having no work, in private or government can now make use of this opportunity and get some allowance money so that they use the same to get a permanent job elsewhere. All the unemployed youth of UP can receive Rs. 1000 as allowance. Eligible beneficiaries can make use of this opportunity to look for new jobs or even to improve or learn new skills. The registration sites are open and it requires the youth to understand the benefit and usefulness in availing this allowance.
- The first and foremost is that the applicant or the candidate applying for the Bhatta should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- There should be a minimum qualification of 10th or 12th (high school) certificate.
- The applicant must be 25 years and more, but less than 40 years.
- The family income should not be more than 36000 annually.
Essential Documents required
- Passing certificate of 10th or 12th and the mark sheet.
- Aadhar card
- Residential certificate, a bonafide of being in Uttar Pradesh
- Voter card
- The bank account in a nationalized bank
- e-mail id and mobile number
- Kia certificate
The process of registration
- The applicant, the unemployed youth must visit the official website http://sewayojan.up.nic.in
- Candidates may fill the essential details giving the mobile number, email id, and click the button.
- To complete the registration process, candidates must verify through the OTP their mobile number.
- Then only they can log in and complete their profile on the various jobs available and on availability they will get updates on the registered mobile number.
- UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Website: http://sewayojan.up.nic.in
- Berojgari Bhatta Scheme UP Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Directorate-of-Employment-Training-1165549103473486
- Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta SchemeTwitter: https://twitter.com/trainingandemp1
- Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Uttar Pradesh YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNCkmud8hyLNpeKAX2DsIIA
- UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Head Office: Guru Govind Singh Marg, Bans Mandi Chauraha Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Berojgari Bhatta Scheme UP Helpline Numbers: 0522-2638995, 91-7839454211
- Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org