Top 50 Companies in the World
Top 50 Companies in the World – दुनिया की शीर्ष 50 कंपनियां A few decades back, the engineering companies were on the top but recently it is the IT, E-Commerce, Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Trading companies etc. that have taken up the top slot. Growth rates have skyrocketed and companies are acquired and sold without much fuss. Following details of some of the top companies will give an insight into their strengths.
Companies are ranked on the following parameters, sales, profit, assets and market value.
Simerly, below the list of some of the few companies from the top 50 list which were ranked on the basis of their market capitalization. Market capitalization is calculated in the basis share price recorded on a particular day.
The Following are Largest Companies in the World
|Rank||Company Name &Revenue growth||Industry Employees||Revenue of Country||Employees||Country|
|3||Sinopec||Oil and gas||$326,953||667,793||China|
|4||China National Petroleum||Oil and gas||$326,008||1,470,193||China|
|5||Royal Dutch Shell||Oil and gas||$311,870||84,000||Netherlands United Kingdom|
|8||BP||Oil and gas||$244,582||74,000||United Kingdom|
|9||Exxon Mobil||Oil and gas||$244,363||71,200||United States|
|10||Berkshire Hathaway||Financials||$242,137||377,000||United States|
|21||General Motors||Automotive||$157,311||180,000||United States|
|23||China State Construction||Construction||$156,071||270,467||United States|
Best Biggest Companies in the World
|26||Industrial & Commercial Bank of China||Financials||$153,021||453,048||United States|
|28||Total||Oil and gas||$149,099||98,277||France|
|29||Ping An Insurance||Financials||$144,197||342,550||France|
|31||China Construction Bank||Financials||$138,594||370,415||Japan|
|33||Chevron||Oil and gas||$134,533||51,900||Singapore|
|34||Cardinal Health||Pharmaceuticals||$129,976||40,400||United States|
|36||SAIC Motor||Automotive||$128,819||148,767||United States|
|40||Agricultural Bank of China||Financials||$122,366||491,578||United States|
|42||China Life Insurance||Financials||$120,224||170,517||United States|
|43||Walgreens Boots Alliance||Retail||$118,214||290,000||China|
|45||Japan Post Holdings||Conglomerate||$116,616||245,863||France|
|46||Bank of China||Financials||$115,423||311,133||Japan|
|48||Fannie Mae||Financials||$112,394||7,200||United States|
|49||Gazprom||Oil and gas||$111,983||469,600||United States|
List of companies:
- Apple Inc. is the largest company in the world. It’s richest company in the world and was founded in 1976. It has a market value of over $900 billion. Its head office is in Cupertino, California.
- Alphabetwas founded in 2015 by restructuring Google and its subsidiaries, with headquarter in Mountain View, California. Its market value is approximately $780 billion
- Microsoft has market value above $695 billion
- Amazon is electronic commerce and cloud computing company founded in 1994 in Bellevue but has headquarters at Seattle, Washington.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. a multinational company in America with headquarters at Omaha, NE. it was founded in 1839.
- Facebook, a social networking company founded in 2004 with its headquarters at Menlo Park, California.
- Alibaba specializes in e-commerce, internet, artificial intelligence, retail and technology. Founded in 1999 with headquarters at Hangzhou, China and also one of the largest companies of the world.
- JP Morgan Chase among the largest companies by revenue. As well as US-based banking and financial investment company since 1996. Bank of Manhattan was established in 1799.
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China is a multinational banking company, founded in 1984.
- Exxon Mobil a multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Irving, Texas, formed on November, 1999
- Bank of America an investment bank and financial company formed in 1904 at San Francisco.