Shadi Anudan scheme- Government of UP
Do you know about Shadi anudan yojana. This is a notification published this year in 2018 By the Social Welfare Department UP, the Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Uttar Pradesh. This Vivah anudan is for the girls who have got married very recently or have their plans in the soon coming months. This yojana is launched recently by the organization and requires the application form to be filled. This form is available in the official website, so search in the browser for shadi anudan online.
The shadi anudan yojana is a beautiful plan for the girls who have yearly family income below Rs. 56460. This limit is for the urban areas and for the rural areas it is Rs. 46080. Thus, the girls who are considered eligible can enjoy the benefits of this Vivah yojna.
18 years at the marriage time of the relevant candidate is a must and the documents required include:
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate attested from the concerned department
- Shaadi card
- State Domicile
- Caste Certificate
- Bank statement
- Identity proof
Tips to fill online form
- The applicant must visit the http://www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in the official website of the Samaj Kalyan Department,UP.
- On the website opening they may search for the Shaadi Anudan Yojana link and press the link.
- It will display on the digital screen the application form as kanya vivah yojana online form. This needs to be filled carefully and properly.
- There is also a need to upload the photo, income certificate, shaadi card, and other related documents, if essential of the applicant.
- Now, check everything and click on the submit button after uploading the documents.
- The procedure of applying is complete.
This is a marriage grant scheme online application that is sought for 2018 by the UP Government. If you wish to get benefited with this marriage scheme, apply today for this marriage scheme. You have to submit the online form that is Uttar Pradesh Kanya Marriage Scheme. This scheme offers women financial assistance as Vivah Hetu Anudan. The UP Government recognizes that there are many people who are not financially fit and so are unable to get their daughters married, and so are promoting financial assistance.
After filling the form and submitting, the applicant or their parents can check the Shadi Anudan status. This will help them know their position and to get prepared for the wedding bells to ring.
Shadi Anudan official Website:
Shri Narendra Kumar , Office assistant,
Toll- free Number: 1800 4190 001