PAN card to SBI bank
PAN card to SBI bank account – एसबीआई बैंक खाते में पैन कार्ड State bank Of India or SBI is the largest Government owned bank in India headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Rajnish Kumar is the Chairman of the bank. SBI started on 1 July 1955 by renaming the Imperial Bank of India. Get to know about SBI PAN Card link from here.
SBI Pan Card Link
PAN or Permanent Account Number is a unique identification number provided to every taxpayer by the Indian Income Tax Department. It was 1st issued on 12 January 1964. Many Banks are asking the customers to link their Pan card to the bank account for security purposes and to extend the limits of transactions. Pan card consists of a passport size photo, PAN Holder’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, PAN Number with a hologram Sticker and Pan Holder’s Signature.
If you do not possess a PAN card then you have to submit Form 60 to the bank mentioning the reasons for not having a pan card. In that case, you may not receive the TDS certificate issued by the bank.
How to link PAN card to SBI bank account online?
Follow the steps below to add PAN card to SBI account online:
- Open SBI Net-banking website in a browser. (www.onlinesbi.com)
- Enter your Customer ID and password and press login.
- After logging in click on e-services tab option.
- A drop-down menu will appear, Select PAN Registration from the list.
- PAN registration page will open, which ask you to re-enter your Password.
- Select Transaction Account and fill up your PAN details and press submit button.
- After complete submission, the bank will send a One Time Password to your registered phone number.
- Enter the One Time Password and submit the request of PAN Registration.
- After complete verification by the bank authorities, you will receive an update via SMS to the registered number or by mail to the email address provided.
How to link PAN card to SBI bank account offline?
As many customers do not know how to link SBI Pan Number by Internet Banking or they do not have access to the Internet at home for them SBI has provided with offline PAN linking facilities. To link SBI PAN Number follows the steps below;
- Visit the State Bank of India branch which have your current or savings account.
- Look for the inquiry booth and ask for the Pan Linking form.
- Fill up all the details in the form correctly without any error.
- Submit the form to the bank officials with a self-attested copy of the pan card with your signature regarding PAN linking.
- You will receive an update via SMS or mail regarding PAN linking within a few days.
You can also perform PAN link to Bank in any Nationalized Bank of India.
It is necessary to update your bank account with PAN to enjoy the schemes and Government subsidies and to make your account updated. Many banks have made PAN card a necessary document to apply for a new account basically for commercial purposes. For queries regarding SBI PAN linking you can also contact the SBI helpline number – 18004253800.
For more, visit @ SBI Bank