A very big issue in Haryana is the lack of employment and the unemployment numbers are increasing steadily. There are talent and youth available, but no proper opportunity. Recognizing this Haryana Government is trying to help the youth in acquiring employment. Saksham Yojna 2018 (सक्षम योजना) is the new scheme started by the Government and it is expected that under this scheme Rs.9000 will be given on giving 100 working hours in a month.
To avail the Saksham Yojana 2018, there is a need to do the registration online with Saksham Haryana registration. There is a need to consider online registration so that you really enjoy the benefits. This Saksham Haryana scheme was launched in 2016, 31st October by CM Manohar Lal Khattar.
The Haryana government initiated the Saksham scheme to get eligible youth into employment. In this way, it wishes to resolve the unemployment. The youths will be sent to the job as the government requests. The unemployed youths need to apply online and get it registered through the official website. The State Government will check the online forms and will forward eligible candidates. There is a need to provide honest information because if there is any discrepancy found, it will be straightly rejected.
Saksham Yojana eligibility
- The age of the applicants should be between 21- 35 years.
- This scheme is especially for graduates only.
- Applicants applied online through the Saksham portal will be considered.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of this state.
- Less than 3 lakhs family income applicants are eligible.
- This scheme benefit is only for 3 years.
- The name of the applicant should be registered in the Employment exchange.
There are essential documents to be submitted and they include Aadhar card number, Voter ID, Income certificate, residential certificate, family income certificates, bank account passbook, school and college certificates, and signature and photo of the candidate.
There is a need for each applicant to follow a procedure. Applying for Saksham scheme must be followed as:
- Visit the official website.
- Select your qualification.
- Fill correctly your Aadhar card details.
- Complete your educational details perfectly.
- Give your registered employment exchange number correctly.
- Enter your email id and mobile number.
- You may click online and remember to keep the registration number safe.
The registration number is of importance for further communication. You can go to the website and know the status by giving the registration number.
Read this Article in Hindi- सक्षम योजना
- Saksham Yojna Website: https://hreyahs.gov.in
- Registration for Saksham Yojana: http://www.hrex.gov.in
- Saksham Scheme Head Office: Directorate of Employment, Haryana, Bays 55-58, Paryatan Bhavan Sector – 2, Panchkula
- Saksham Yojna Helpline Number: 0172-2570065