RSMSSB Recruitment – आरएसएमएसएसबी भर्ती Abbreviation for Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board is RSMSSB. The board was established in 2014 by the state government of Rajasthan. Dr. Babu Lal Jatawat (Retd. IAS) is the present Chairman with Dr. Mukut B Jangid (RAS) as Secretary and Dr. Vijay Laxmi Mahendra as a member of the board. Board has its office in the premises of State Institute of Agriculture Management, Durgapur, Jaipur. Get to know info on RSMSSB Recruitment process here.
The main purpose of the board is to select suitable and also dynamic candidates to work at different grass root levels to help for the betterment of the people of Rajasthan. It conducts selection examination for recruitment of junior staff at various levels in the grade pay of Rs.3600/- or less. This board is directly responsible for the recruitment process. Candidates have to appear for a written test/professional test, after clearing this test they have to go through a personal interview. The candidates selected after this two/three (some posts require a professional test) tier process. The selected candidates go through a training process before joining.
Exams conducted for the posts of Industry Extension Officer, Industry Inspector, Gram Sevak, Informatics Assistant, Livestock Assistant, Patwari, Supervisor (women empowerment), Anganwadi Workers (women), Paramedical Cadre, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant, Hostel Superintendent, Librarian, Dental Technician, Lab Technician, Assistant Radiographer, Junior Engineer for Civil and Mechanical Dept. and also Junior Clerks. All RSMSSB news and notifications regarding RSMSSB recruitment process are posted on its website.
Basic educational qualification
The candidates applying for various posts should have passed the senior secondary exam from a recognized board or be a graduate from a recognized university of this country or should have required experience as the case may be for the particular post. All this information can have from the official website or the recruitment advertisement posted in local and also national newspapers. Basic qualification for some post is a Diploma or a Certificate course. The exam paper has multiple choice type questions and also negative marking is also applicable. For each wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed deducted, so the candidate has to sure before answering.
RSMSSB Syllabus for the qualifying exam
Hindi, English, Basic Mathematics, Reasoning, General Knowledge and knowledge about History, Art, Culture, Geography, and also Heritage of Rajasthan. Questions relating to these are common for everyone but there are also some extra questions based on specific knowledge regarding the post like:
- Anganwadi Worker: Nutrition, Health, Child Care and questions on various policies and also schemes relating to these.
- Supervisor Women Empowerment: General Science, Indian History and World History.
- Agriculture Supervisor: Veterinary Science, Horticulture and also Agronomy.
- Lab Assistant: Biology, Physics, and
- Librarian: Computers, Information Science and also Library Science.
- Pharmacist: Pharmacy, Political, Administrative knowledge about the state of Rajasthan and should know about various drug policies and also health schemes available there.
- Stenographer: Everyday Science.
RSMSSB LDC Admit card, LDC Clerk Admit card can download from the website.
All RSMSSB results also posted on their official website i.e. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- RSMSSB Website: http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- RSM SSB Head Office: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, State Institute of Agriculture Management premises, Durgapura, Jaipur – 302 018. Rajasthan, India
- Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Security Mail: email@example.com
- RSMSSB Helpline Number: +91 141 272 2520