Ration Card Delhi
In Delhi, it is mandatory for everyone in the state to hold ration card Delhi- (राशन कार्ड दिल्ली )if they are residents of Delhi. This card is issued by the Food, supplies, and consumer affairs department. There is the multi-purpose use of the Rasan cardDelhii as it is used as a legal document enabling the cardholder to buy all subsidies given by the Delhi Government.
The main objective of the new ration card issue is to remove the bogus and duplicate ration cards and also to cover all the eligible beneficiaries in the state of Delhi. The website is nfs.delhi.gov.in
Ration card in India is regarded to be an essential legal document that is used for address and identity verification. Ration card can be used as identification proof if you are applying for any income certificate, domicile certificate, PAN card, driver’s license, etc.
Ration Card Types
Delhi Government issues the Ration card in different types for the people living in the Delhi state. The total population of Delhi is classified into the categories for proper supply and SFA’s and Kerosene oil distribution. The different types are:
- Above Poverty Line (APL):- Families with total income above Rs 1,00,000/- p.a. get APL Cards (White Colour).
- Below Poverty Line (BPL):- Families with total family income below Rs 24,200/- p.a. are in this category.
- Antyodya Anna Yojana (AAY):- Household having a disabled adult and there is no proper means of subsistence, marginal farmers, landless laborers, artisans, widows, craft men, terminally ill persons etc. are under this scheme.
- Annapurna Yojana (AY):- This scheme is for a destitute person over 65 years of age without any income source and is not getting the national old age pension benefit or the state pension scheme that offers food grains for free 10 kg, every month.
Every family residing in the Delhi state is eligible to get the ration card. The type of card informs the benefits gained. The households with less than 1 lack of annual income will be seen as eligible households. The eldest woman will be the head of the family as per the National Food Security Card. after applying for e-ration card online, you can look for the ration card status online using the registration number.
These are the documents to be attached for Ration Card Delhi with the application form:
- Voter identity card
- Aadhar card
- Concerned authority
- Income certificate
- Passport size family members photograph
Delhi Citizens may submit the application forms required to get the ration card services and National Food Security from the nearest Department of Food & Supplies circle offices. They can also check for the ration card status Delhi after applying for the new ration card.
- NFS Delhi website: https://nfs.delhi.gov.in
- Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department HOD Name: Shri Mohanjeet Singh (IAS)
- Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department HOD Address: K – Block, Vikas Bhavan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi, 110 002, India.
- Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department Contact Number: 23378759, 23379252