Prime Minister Housing Scheme
“Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana” “PMAY” The ambitious Prime Minister Housing Scheme of the Central Government has been built on 25th June 2015 for the purpose of bringing the living standards of its citizens living in the country to the standard level. As it is well known that the three basic needs of a human being are bread, cloth and house, of which there is no need for more money to meet the needs of roti and cloth but one to complete the house ie “house” Big money is required, so keeping this fact in mind, our Central Government not only initiates this scheme but also in rural and urban areas, to give its own home. Have.
What is the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
The foundation stone was laid by the Central Government on June 25, 2015, for the three-phase scheme, which has been targeted, to be completed by 2022. Under this PMAY scheme, “House for everyone” has been announced by the Prime Minister till 2022. Important facts about this plan:
- There is a plan to provide the home for homeless people in the urban and rural areas of the country.
- This scheme has been done keeping in mind the purpose of having a house for all the economically backward, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, women, widows and other neglected sections of society such as transgender etc.
Under the scheme, this scheme of Central Government will be provided to beneficiaries through “Urban Local Body (ULB) and other agencies in the States and Union Territories (Housing Board, Development Authorities).
Advantages and Beneficiaries of the Prime Minister’s Plan
- The benefit of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will be received by the spouse and their unmarried children.
- The beneficiary family of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana should not have a permanent house of the past.
- The benefit of this scheme will be to the families having the income of less than 3 lakh years, which are included under the economically weaker section (EWS).
- The beneficiaries of this scheme will also include Lower Income Group (LIG), which has an annual income of Rs. 6 lakhs.
- The credit linked subsidy scheme (CLSS) of this scheme of 2015 has now been increased to 6 lakh to 12 lakh and from 12 lakh to 18 lakh.
- Under this scheme, disabled and senior citizens will be given the home on the ground floor.
- Eco-friendly homes will also be built under this scheme.
The explanation is given as per the sections of the loans received under the housing scheme and the exemptions given on the following chart:
|Area||Loan amount||Interest subsidy||Land Area|
|Economically weaker section (EWS)||6 लाख||6.50%||30|
|Lower income class (LIG)||6 लाख||6.50%||60|
|Medium Income (MIG) -1||9 लाख||4.00%||120|
|Medium Income Square (MIG)-2||12 लाख||3.00%||150|
* Under this scheme, for home repair, a rebate of Rs. 2 lakh will be given as per the interest rate of 3%.
** Upon taking a loan over the given limit, interest will have to be repaid at the same rate and in the case of loan it will be 20 years.
*** Under the scheme, after deduction of the amount of subsidy provided by the government on loan for the loan, from the total amount of the loan, interest will be charged at the normal rate on the remaining amount.
Click the affiliate link for more information:
Stages and areas of the PMAY:
Under the PMAY, both urban and rural areas have been included and these schemes have been implemented in three phases. The explanation is affiliated with the chart:
The first phase – This phase was started in 2015. More than 100 cities were included in this and it was completed in 2017.
The second phase will continue from April 2017 to March 2019 and plans to benefit more than 200 cities under it.
The third phase is planned to benefit all India from March 2019 to 2022.
Mandatory conditions for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme:
- The applicant should have a base number.
- The applicant should have a trusted computer connection.
- The applicant has to give details of the savings account.
- The applicant must give the actual details of the entire household income
The process to apply under the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme:
To avail the benefits of this scheme, the applicant is allowed to use 2 types of procedures:
1) The process of application through Public Utility Centers created by the Government:
- Applicants applying online in this scheme will have to go to the center taking the Aadhar card and a passport size photograph.
- The center staff will charge Rs 25 for the application fee.
- After the application, the applicant will be given a receipt which will be written on the applicant’s photo and receipt number.
- The application holder can get the status of his application based on the number indicated on this receipt.
2) Online application by itself: In this scheme, the applicant will have to open the official website of the Central Government https://pmaymis.gov.in to avail the benefit below and submit the form in the screenshot below.
The benefit of this scheme in rural areas can be obtained through the Gram Sabha in accordance with the census of 2011.
For more information, contact the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, New Delhi at the following numbers:
Tel: 011- 23060848, 011-23063285
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All figures are available from the government’s official website.
- PMAY-U Website: https://pmaymis.gov.in
- PMAY-U Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pradhanmantriawasyojna
- PMAY-U Twitter: https://twitter.com/PMAYUrban