Prathama Gramin Bank
Prathama Gramin bank is the first regional rural bank in India. It was founded on 2.10.75 under the guidance of Regional Rural bank act 1976(2) of 1976 of Government of India. The banks headquarter is situated at Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh. 50% of the bank is owned by the Central government, 35 % by Syndicate Bank and the rest 15% owned by Uttar Pradesh government.
Similarly, Prathama bank branches are operating in 4 districts of Uttar Pradesh (Moradabad, Rampur, Amroha, and Sambhal) with 413 branches and 60 ATMs.
Prathama Bank Services offered:
The Following are services offered by the bank
- Deposit schemes:
- Firstly, Savings bank account deposit (basic saving bank deposit account, and small accounts)
- Secondly, Fixed deposit schemes,
- Prathama cash certificate,
- Social security deposit,
- Prathama sugam deposit,
- Term deposit under reinvestment plan,
- Prathama suvidha deposit,
- Prathama tax saver term deposit,
- Cumulative deposit,
- Lastly, Adarsh deposit,
- Lending schemes:
- Firstly, For agriculture (Prathama Kisan credit card, Prathama sarvangin Krishi card, Prathama general credit card, Prathamaswarozgar credit card),
- Secondly, Development & maintenance of plantation & horticulture (mango orchards, jatropha plantation, Safed Musli, other medicinal and floriculture plantations),
- Thirdly, Scheme for financing tractors (purchase of new and old tractors, repair, purchase of harvester combines),
- Financing land development projects,
- Scheme for financing other agriculture purposes,
- Two and four wheelers for farmers,
- Construction of godowns and cold storages and steel processing plant,
- Prathama samooh sakhiyojna and Grameen swachhtayojna,
- Financing for solar home lighting, water heating, and water pumping,
- Scheme for Financing Dairy Units and other Agriculture Allied Activities,
- Non-agriculture Sector,
- Personal loans (for salaried and non-salaried, car and two-wheeler, housing and education)
- Lastly, Non-Fund Based Schemes.
The bank had a turnover of approximately Rs. 14300 crores in the financial year 17-18 with a gross profit of Rs. 139 crore and a net profit of Rs.12.21 crores. It offers all the standard facilities like RTGS, NEFT, Mobile Banking, Debit, and Ru-pay Kisan card, passbook printing KIOSK, SMS alert & missed call banking, IMPS, UPI, E- KYC, AEPS etc. as all the branches are on CBS.
Accordingly, Prathama Bank wiki page, it’s the pioneer microfinance schemes, recognized and appreciated by NABARD, Govt. of India and other international organizations and received Gramin Samridhi Samman for three consecutive years.
Important Details of Prathama Bank
- Prathama Bank Website: http://www.prathamabank.org
- Facebook of Prathama Gramin Bank: https://www.facebook.com/PrathamaBankRRB
- Prathama Gramin Bank Head Office: Prathama Bhawan, Ram Ganga Vihar Phase-II Post Box NO. 446, Moradabad-244001, Uttar Pradesh (INDIA).
- m banking App of Prathama Gramin Bank: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lcode.ptgb&hl=en_IN
- Prathama Gramin Bank Toll-Free Number: 1800 833 1555