Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
Pkgb bank is a bank owned by the government, sponsored by Canara Bank in India.
About the bank:
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank foundation was laid on 23rd August 2013 in Bellary by combining two banks who were sponsored by the state bank of India. The main purpose of this bank is to fulfill the needs of people living in rural areas which will in return lead help to increase rural economy and prosperity in the region.
Pragathi Krishna Gramin bank IFSC code:
IFSC code an eleven digit code consisting of numbers and alphabets, IFSC code used in Internet Banking. IFSC code is usually mentioned on the Cheque book.
Services offered by Pkgb:
Pkgb provides a variety of services which include deposit schemes, loan & advances, insurance, Rupay-Atm cards, demand drafts, internet purchases and many more…you name a service they are already offering it.
Loans & Advances:
Pkgb provides various kinds of agricultural loans and advances which are plantation loan, irrigation loan, vehicle loan to agriculturists and many more.
Pragathi Krishna Gramin bank customer care number and branches:
The customer care number for Pkgb :1800 10 25250
The bank has branches in ten regions including Bellary region, Kolar region, bidar region etc.
- Pkgb covers 11 districts of Karnataka.
- They have 10 Regional Offices, 655 Pragathi Krishna Gramin bank branches&279 ATMs.
- 30,000 crores the maximum business recorded, with a total deposit of 16147 crores and 14062 crores in advance,
- The bank ranks number one in Karnataka and second in the country (India)
- Have a gross NPA of 501 crores. With 103.77 crores as net profit.
Pkgb provides deposit schemes which include savings bank account, no frill account, new Nitya Nidhi deposit, and many other schemes.
Types of Rupay Atm debit cards:
- Kisan card-card issued to farmers currently the bank has issued round about 3.5 lakh card to the farmers and plans to make it 10.
- MUDRA Cards issued to MSME customers.
- Junior debit cards-for minors above 10 years of age and less than 18 years are eligible for this card, using these cards a cash withdrawal of maximum 5000 can be made per day.
- Accidental coverage is 1 lakh for Rupay classic and 2 lakh for Rupay premium, cardholders between the age of 18-70 can apply for accidental coverage.
- Insurance cover available for only a single card per cardholder.
For more information about the bank please visit this website: www.pragathikrishnabank.com/