Get the advantages of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna – प्रधान मंत्री आवास योजना On 1st June in the year 2015, Prime Minister launched the scheme, PMAY Yojna which is focused on providing affordable homes to the poor families. Eco-friendly and sustainable methods will be used to provide the benefits of this scheme to the people or urban areas in India. Here are some more details regarding this scheme:
Features of the PMAY Yojna
- For the construction of houses under this PMAY scheme, the contractors will use eco-friendly technologies.
- The credit linked to this scheme is implemented in all the towns of the country.
- Differently abled and old aged people will get special benefits under this scheme.
- The subsidy interest rate under this scheme is around 6.5% for a housing
Apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojna
- If you want to apply for this scheme, then you will need to visit the official website iay.nic.in.
- You can go to the Menu section where you can find out the citizen assessment option.
- After selecting that option, you can enter your 12 digits of Aadhar card number.
- When you will enter your Aadhar details, then you will be automatically redirected to the application page.
- You will need to enter your personal details, residential address and other basic details in the form.
- You can confirm your application and then take the print out of it.
- After getting the fully filled application form, you can submit it at the CSC office centers.
- Later on, you can check pradhan Mantri Awas yojana list from the online website.
Goals of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Scheme
Due to increasing population, the urban dwellers are also increasing at a high rate. So, the central government planned to release PMAY Scheme which is beneficial for the people of the cities. The ministry of the country decided to provide a safe and sustainable environment to the urban population. Here are the main goals on which this scheme is focused:
- There are various economically backward groups who need support and the help of the government. So, the government introduced this scheme for helping the people belonging to the minorities.
- The main objective of this scheme is that it is going to be an affordable housing option for most of the people until the year 2002.
- Transgender, widows, lower-income families will be provided better living options under this scheme.
- In case, anyone is old aged or differently abled, then that person would be provided ground floor facilities. The government authorities will do its best in this case.
- The names of wives and mothers should also be included in this scheme and they should be the beneficiaries of the scheme.
A brief explanation of economic benefits with the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2018
|Annual income (Household Income)||Between Rs.6 lakh to Rs.12 lakh||Between Rs.12 lakh to Rs.18 lakh|
|Subsidy on interest||4.00%||3.00%|
|Tenure of the loan to qualify for the subsidy||20 years||20 years|
|Loan amount to qualify for the subsidy||Rs.9 lakh||Rs.12 lakh|
|Minimum carpet area(Square meters)||90 square meters||110 square meters|
|Maximum carpet area(Square feet)||968.5 square feet||1,184 square feet|
|Discount rate for NPV||9.00%||9.00%|
- IAY Website: http://iay.nic.in
- PMAY-U Website: https://pmaymis.gov.in
- PMAY-U Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pradhanmantriawasyojna
- PMAY-U Twitter: https://twitter.com/PMAYUrban
- PMAY-U Customer Service: https://pmaymis.gov.in/pdf/UserMannual/SLNA_List.pdf
- PMAY Helpline No.: 1800-11-6446
- PMAY Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org