What is the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna?
PM Suraksha Bima Yojna – प्रधान मंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना Insurance is very important for any of the individual as it provides coverage for the particular kind of accident with a partial or full disability. It will let you remain safe from any of the unwanted incidents which might occur during your life. Different schemes of insurance are available based on the organization with which they are involved with. This will help in getting the desired coverage of the accident based on an individual’s requirement.
Many of the schemes are also released by the government to promote the safety coverage to normal public. It will help the normal public to have the safety coverage at a substantially low price. Even it will promote a large number of people to opt for such benefits provided by the government. One can select the right kind of scheme which suits them to have the desired benefit over a specific coverage.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna
This PMSBY scheme is mainly intended to provide insurance coverage for people who are from the lower-income zone. People will get a good sum of money when there are any of the unwanted incidents. Even the premium for the Suraksha Bima Yojna is substantially low of about 12 INR. Government is backing up this scheme to provide all support to keep it alive. Lower premium is attracting a large number of people to opt for this scheme.
People who are in the financial problem will like the scheme as they are not required to pay a higher amount for the same. If you are suffering an accidental death or full disability then the nominee will be paid 2 lakh INR. As compared to that for partial disability they will be paid 1 lakh INR under the pm Suraksha Bima Yojna. In this case, full disability is being termed as loss of both eyes, hands or feet. Partial disability can be defined as the loss of one eye, hand or foot.
When you opt for this scheme, you will be required to have a bank account. This scheme will be linked with your bank account to provide direct benefit to you to your account itself. About 10 crore people have already enrolled for this scheme by 24th April 2017. In that, about 9,705 claims have been disbursed against about 12,975 claims which were received by them. One can get all the information about this scheme on PMSBY scheme wiki.
Download Suraksha Bima Yojna Application form in different languages here: PMSBY Application Form
State Wise PMSBY Toll-Free Numbers
- Andhra Pradesh Andhra Bank – 1800-425-8525
- Andaman & Nicobar Island State Bank of India – 1800-345-4545
- Arunachal Pradesh State Bank of India – 1800-345-3616
- Assam State Bank of India – 1800-345-3756
- Bihar State Bank of India – 1800-345-6195
- Chandigarh Punjab National Bank – 1800-180-1111
- Chhattisgarh State Bank of India – 1800-233-4358
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli Dena Bank – 1800-225-885
- Daman & Diu Dena Bank – 1800-225-885
- Delhi Oriental Bank of Commerce – 1800-1800-124
- Goa State Bank of India – 800-2333-202
- Gujarat Dena Bank – 1800-225-885
- Haryana Punjab National Bank – 1800-180-1111
- Himachal Pradesh UCO Bank – 1800-180-8053
- Jharkhand Bank of India – 1800-345-6576
- Karnataka Syndicate Bank-SLBC – 1800-4259-7777
- Kerala Canara Bank – 1800-425-11222
- Lakshadweep Syndicate Bank – 1800-4259-7777
- Madhya Pradesh Central Bank of India – 1800-233-4035
Discussion on PM Suraksha Bima Yojna
Thus, we can say that there is a great benefit of opting for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna. It is mainly intended for those who are from the lower income class. This scheme will provide them the desired coverage against accidental disability at substantially lower annual charges.
- PM Suraksha Bima Yojna Website: http://www.jansuraksha.gov.in
- PM Suraksha Bima Yojna National Toll-Free Number: 1800-180-1111, 1800-110-001