Pan Card link with Bank Account
PAN Card Link – पैन कार्ड लिंक (Permanent Account Number) PAN is a 10 – digit unique alphanumeric code provided to the people of India especially to the taxpayers as an identification issued by the Income Tax Department of India. The PANCard is of the size of bank cards. Get info on pan card link from here.
PAN Card link
PAN Card is a necessary document required to open a bank account. Recently, the Government of India has made linking of PAN Card number to bank account mandatory. With the PAN card linked it would be easy to track down the transaction done with more security.
How to link PAN Card with Bank Account online?
You can link PAN Card with bank account online by net banking. Follow these steps to link your pan card:
- Visit the net banking or official site of your respective bank.
- Log in to your account by entering your Login ID and password.
- Click on the “Services Requests” option on your account.
- After clicking on “Service Requests” option select “PAN Card Updation” option.
- Enter your PAN card number, Date of birth as on your pan card along with the registered email address.
- Recheck the details and click on submit button.
- Your PAN card number would be linked with the bank account within a few days.
- You will receive an update about successful linking of PAN card via an SMS to the registered mobile number or a mail to the registered email address.
The SBI Bank is providing the PAN Linking to SBI Bank through Online by using the net banking Services online.
How to link PAN Card with Bank Account offline?
You can link your PAN card offline with the help of bank officials of your respective branch.
- Visit your respective bank branch where you have an account.
- Go to the helpdesk or inquiry booth and ask for PAN Updation form (KYC form). Fill up all the details carefully without overwriting and error free. Be careful while filling the PAN Card number.
- Attach the following documents with the KYC form:
- A self-attested copy of your PAN card
- A letter to the branch manager regarding your PAN linking with the account.
- Submit the KYC form along with the documents.
Within a few days, the PAN card number will be attached to your bank account.
How to link PAN Card with Bank Account by Phone?
Follow the steps below to link your PAN card with Bank account with the help of the registered phone number.
- Collect the helpline or toll-free number of your respective bank.
- Call the helpline through your registered phone number.
- Talk to the customer care executive and tell them that you want PAN card link to your bank account.
- Answer carefully to the question asked by the customer care executive about your name, account number, date of birth, address etc.
- Give your PAN card number to the customer care executive and they will link your PAN card to your account.
How to check PAN card link with Bank account?
To check if your pan card linked with bank account follow the steps:
- Login to your net banking account using your ID and password.
- Go to Account information option in your account.
- Click on Nomination and PAN details option.
- The linked PAN Card number will show on the screen.
For more info, visit @ PAN Linking