Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank – ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ವಿಕಾಸ್ ಗ್ರಾಮೀಣ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank is a bank owned by the Government of India and sponsored by Syndicate Bank. Kvgb bank has currently 635 Karnataka Vikas Grameena bank branches, more than 65 lakh customers across 2033 villages, covering one-quarter of Karnataka. KVGB bank owned by the central government, state government and also sponsors bank in the ratio 50:15:35 central government has the most control.
KGV bank founded on 12th September 2005, by the Government of India by combining four rural banks whose sponsor was Syndicate bank to make a single bank, and that Bank’s name was Kvgb.
About Syndicate Bank:
Syndicate banks are one of the oldest trading banks in India, the previous name Canara industrial and syndicate banking limited, it was nationalized on 19 July 1969 by the Govt of India, banks headquarter in the university town, Manipal, in India.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena bank IFSC code:
IFSC code is an eleven digit code consisting of numbers and alphabets, IFSC- code used for Internet Banking. IFSC – code for Kvgb is: KVGB0004205.
Services of Kvgb Bank:
- Mobile application – Kvgb has introduced its mobile application which is available on both iOS as well as android even in windows too. Here one can do all sorts of transactions which includes the bank statement too…
They offer many other services such as Rupay card, Kisan credit cards, E-commerce/Internet Banking, Mobile banking, lockers etc.
Kvgb offering many schemes past, as well as still continuing its legacy. “Vikas She Plus” being an excellent example which provides women the opportunity to expand their business.
The Following are Loans and Interest rates:
- The Kvgb bank offers four types of loans-Home loan, Educational loan, Agriculture loan, and Gold loan.”http://www.kvgbank.com/interest-rates/”
- You can learn more about Kvgb bank by visiting their website: www.kvgbank.com/
- Recently the Kvgb bank set up a stall at Krishi Mela. where one lakh farmers were given free saplings of various fruit bearing farmers by the chairman of the bank.
- Recently there was a competition where employees of the Kvgb bank. made a design consisting of flowers giving a message of “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan”.
Kvgb has received a total of five awards which include:
- SHG JLG AWARD from NABARD
- Vijaya Bank bags Assocham award 2016 for priority sector leading and many others.