Get the latest notifications and updates related to Indian Army recruitment
Join Indian Army – भारतीय सेना में शामिल हों Building a great career is the dream of every student and serving the nation with your duty is incomparable with any other job. It’s not easy to get a government job where a person can be satisfied with his work. Defense services are preferred by the students of the country because of increasing nation respect and love in the hearts of Indians. If you are also dreaming to get a job in Indian Army, then you need to start working hard so that you can secure deserving post.
Indian Army is recruiting aspirants for the posts of 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 41 Course, 246 129th Technical Graduates Course (TGC), Soldier GD, Havildar, JCO Religious Teachers, Clerk and many another vacancies this year. The qualifications for each post are different and you can know the syllabus for each post by visiting the official website of Indian Army. IF you want to get selected in one of the posts, then you can read the Infomation given below:
Eligibility for Joining Indian Army
- The applicant should be the citizen of India
- The applicant should have passed 10th or 12th with the minimum required percentage. For higher posts, the candidates will need a bachelor’s
- Required height and body specifications.
- The eligibility is decided according to the different posts. You can check the eligibility for a particular post by visiting joinindianarmy.nic.in. You can get detailed information about the eligibility of a particular post.
The students who want to crack the Indian army examination will need to study hard so that they can clear the competitive exams for the respective posts. The aspirants will need to go through a written test and then the physical test will decide if the candidate will get the job or not.
There are some applicants who don’t read the details before applying for Indian army vacancies and this results in wrong details on the application form. This is the reason most of the candidates get rejected without any reason because they don’t fill the application form in an accurate manner.
Prepare for the Indian Army
It’s not easy to crack the Indian army examination if you haven’t’ prepared well for it. So, you need to make sure that you do the preparation for both the practical and theoretical examination by giving your 100% output. By reading the current affairs, you can become better at General Knowledge. You can visit the official website of Indian Army to know more details for the preparation of Indian Army examination.
The candidates should focus more on the physical test. Because most of the candidates are out of the selection procedure in the medical examination. So, you should get a medical checkup before going for the physical test in the Indian army. There are some rules which are followed by the selection board of the Army. And you need to know all about it. You can visit the official best to know particular details for the selection procedure of every single post recruited by the Indian Army.
Get notification alerts
Aspirants who are preparing for the exam of Indian Army shouldn’t miss any opportunities. And that’s why they need to focus on the top alerts and notifications provided by the Indian Army. You can visit the official website of the Indian army. And then by enabling notifications, you will be able to get regular updates and notifications. If you want to know how to join Indian army, then you can take the help of a present army officer so that you can get better knowledge about all the aspects with which you can clear the exam easily.
- Indian Army Website: https://indianarmy.nic.in
- Indian Army Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/indianarmy.adgpi
- Indian Army Twitter: https://twitter.com/adgpi
- Indian Army YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvfH3RaugUbIqY-80iOED4Q
- Indian Army Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indian Army Contact Details: https://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTemplete/frmTempSimple.aspx