Old Age Pension Scheme by Haryana Government
Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme – हरियाणा ओल्ड एज पेंशन योजना Haryana Government has always been providing the beneficiary schemes to the old age people, girls, women and poor people. The central government provides an amount of 300 rupees only but the state government is providing better financial support to the old aged people by adding more amounts to the basic amount decided by the central government. The amount of 1200 rupees is paid to every old resident of Haryana who is eligible for getting the benefit of this scheme.
What is the eligibility for getting the benefit of Old age pension scheme in Haryana?
The people who belong to the age category of above 60 years can get the benefit of this scheme. The people who want to apply for this scheme shouldn’t be doing any government job or they must not get any other pension. All the old aged people are getting benefitted in Haryana with this scheme and without any break; they receive their pension on time through their bank account.
Apply for the Old Age Haryana Pension scheme
If you want to apply for the Old Age Haryana pension scheme, then you can go to the official website of Socialjusticehry from where you can get the application form. After getting the form, you can fill up with correct details and information. The form should be submitted along with the attached documents. Within a few days, the verification of the application will be made by the authorities. You will come to know if you will get the benefits of this scheme or not. You can also check the Haryana pension list and application status with the help of internet.
Check the Application Status
For checking the application Haryana pension status, you can go the official website from where you can click on the option, track beneficiary pension. After clicking on this option, you can add the necessary information like Aadhar number, Pension ID and account number. You will be asked to enter the security code and then by clicking at the view detail button, you will be able to know the status of your application within a few minutes.
Check out the Haryana Pension list
All the old aged people who want to check the beneficiary Haryana pension list can visit the official website www.socialjusticehry.gov.in where you can get detailed information regarding this scheme. Here are the steps which you can follow to avail the benefits of this scheme:
- After visiting the official website of Directorate of Social justice and empowerment, you can click on the View list of beneficiaries
- After clicking on this open, a new tab will open in front of you with the Municipality/Block wise beneficiaries list.
- When the applicants will choose the area, district and pension type from the given information, then they can view the beneficiary list. They should select the option, old age pension Samman allowance as the pension type.
- Within a few minutes, you can get the list with pension amount, Aadhaar number, beneficiary ID and enrollment date.
- Haryana Government Official Website: http://www.haryana.gov.in
- Directorate of Social Justice & Empowerment Department: http://socialjusticehry.gov.in
- Directorate of Social Justice & Empowerment Department Helpline Number: 0172 2560054
- Directorate of Social Justice & Empowerment Department Address: SCO 9, Sector 5 Panchkula (Haryana)