Details about the Haryana Ladli Yojana Scheme
Haryana Ladli Yojana – हरियाणा लाडली योजना On 1st January in the year 2008, Haryana Government launched Haryana Ladli Scheme for the empowerment of the girl child. Due to some negative sins of the society like female foeticide, the drop-out rate of girl students in schools and declining sex ratio, this scheme has proved as a boon to the girl child. Under this scheme, all Haryana parents would be provided 5000 rupees and the second girl child should be born after the year 2005.
What are the benefits of Ladli Yojna in Haryana?
- If the second girl is born in the hospital of Haryana, then she gets the profit of 5000 rupees every year.
- The money will be deposited in the joint account of the girl child and her mother.
- If the parents are not alive, then the amount will be submitted to the joint account of the guardian with a girl.
- In case, any of the girls dies in a family, then this scheme benefit would automatically stop.
- The total amount will be provided to the family after the second girl child becomes eighteen years old.
What is the eligibility to get the benefit of Ladli Yojana Scheme?
- The applicant should be the citizen of Haryana to apply for Ladli Yojna
- The birth of both girl child should be registered and one alive real sister should be there of the girl who is getting benefitted from the scheme.
- The girls should be admitted into school or Anganwadi center according to their age.
- In case, the girl is getting benefits with the other schemes, she will be eligible for getting this scheme.
- Family income of the applicant shouldn’t be more than one lakh.
- Only two girls of the family would get the benefit of the scheme.
- One of the parents of girl child should be living in
- If the girl child is twins, then the application procedure will be faster.
How to get the benefit of Ladli Yojana Scheme?
If you want to get the benefit of this scheme, then you can contact the State Bank of India. You can also contact a government school for getting the application and knowing about the whole procedure in detail. By contacting the Society Welfare Association, you can know about this Scheme.
Take these documents for the application
- The residential proof copy which can include Ration card, Electricity Bill.
- The family photo should be attached
- Caste Certificate of applicant
- Family income certificate should be submitted
- Birth certificate of a baby girl
- Copy of mother’s bank account passbook
- Aadhar card of both mother and father.
Registration Procedure of Ladli Scheme Haryana
First of all the parents will need to get the application form from the http://wcdhry.gov.in/new_schemes.htm#LADLI. After getting the form, it should be filled with accurate details by attaching all the important documents along with it. The forms are sent to SBIL and then further procedure is taken place. One can also track the Ladli Yojna status for knowing the application form process and details.
- Haryana Government Official Website: http://www.haryana.gov.in
- Haryana Women & Child Development Department Website: http://wcdhry.gov.in
- Haryana Women & Child Development Department Minister: Smt. Kavita Jain
- Haryana Women & Child Development Department Address: Room No. 43 – A, 08th Floor, Haryana Civil Secretariat Sector – 01
- Haryana Women & Child Development Department Contact Number: 0172 27406533