What is EPFO? What does EPFO Stand for? The acronym EPFO – ईपीएफओ stands for Employees Provident Fund Organization. They are one of the largest organizations that are responsible for social security in India. They are an organization that was created to give help to the Central Board of Trustees with the use of the Provident fund and the provision miscellaneous act. It is controlled by India’s Ministry of Employment and Labor. This act stands to provide for pension, provident funds, insurance, and deposit linked to factories, employees and also other places. The organization helps the Central Board in establishing the provident fund scheme which is a pension and also insurance scheme designed for the workforce in organized India.
How to complete your EPFO registration. You will automatically become registered after making your first contribution. The process will include your identification card similar to what asked for on the KWSP 6 form. The account will activate the instant that EPFO revives validation from the NRD. You can also get registered by your employer and you will also require to provide your information including your name, gender and all other information that is relevant. And also have the option to register via the KIOS. You will need to provide your MyKad to your nearest EFPO branch.
The EPFO Portal
The EPFO portal provides to all the members the information and services as they relate to your EPF. You have to log in to EPFO member portal area after your EPFO registration in order to check your EFPO related business. This unified member portal provided your yearly EPF receipts for your balance. The website provided makes to easier for you to log in and also check your EPF balance and other related information. You will also get notified when your e-passbook become available.
Registering at the EPFO Member Portal
If is very easy to register to this portal and also below is a step by step guide to completing your application.
- The first thing you need to do is visit the website
- You then need to activate the UAN option which is located beneath the important links tab to the lower right of the corner of the screen.
- After you select the activate UAN you will send to a new page where you will need to provide details on your membership, Aadhaar number, PAN, birthday, full name, email address, mobile phone number and also you will also require to complete a captcha code on the form provided.
- You have the option to select from UAN, Aadhaar number Pan etc. to use that information to register.
- After filling out the form and providing the information for the captcha code you will need to activate the get authorized pin option.
- When you’ve complete step five you will give a one-time password that will send to your mobile phone through means of an SMS message and also you will also redirect to another webpage.
- On the new webpage, you will require to verify certain details as follows. Your name, UAN, birthday, mobile number and also other such information that you previously entered and submitted.
- After all your information s verified you will need to check the I Agree to checkbox which will provide the OTP ID and field to provide this information.
- You need to then supply the OTP information that you were provided with via SMS on your mobile phone n the field provided. This will validate your OTP and activate your UAN.
- When you finish it will display that you have activated your UAN. The password is then sent to your mobile number.
For more, you can visit @ EPF Website
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14,
Delhi – 110066