E-filing portal of Income Tax Department
Income tax login – आयकर लॉगिन Do you know how to file for income tax? What s e-fling? If you don’t it is really important that you learn how to do so. You can use the tax department website to register and file your returns. The following is a step by step method on how to file income tax online. Get to know about e-filing Income Tax Login from here.
- You need to visit the website and also register or income tax login if you already have an account
- You start your registration by your user type select. The username of each taxpayer is usually the individual/HUF.
- Enter your information including your birthday, your name as well as PAN. This PAN will be used as the ID for the tax department.
- You will be required to make a password and security measures to protect your account in the event that you lose your password details. It is best f you use a password with lower- and upper-case letters and some numbers and also special characters.
- You need to provide your phone number and your email address ID. It is best you provide personal information and not that of your company as this information is what will be the source of information for the IT department to contact you for future queries and solutions.
The final step
- The final thing you need to do is provide your current living and also permanent address.
After you have completed your registration process you will get verified via your PAN and the website will display your information on the screen. You will get a confirmation email in your inbox and you will need to activate your account for your income tax via the activation link. Your account at this time will be ready for you to check your tax returns.
You can download your statement for credit tax
This form contains your tax activity as it relates to that which is deducted and your deductions. The form also contains the tax collected by tax collectors on your behalf and also your tax refund. You can view your credit statement to find out the amount of TDS is the is submitted to the collector on the behalf of the taxpayer.
Can I get my tax returns without my password?
Yes, you can. You can access your tax return information without providing your website password. There is a website available where all you need to provide is your details and your taxes will be filed. You will also be able to do an update of your form sixteen as well. If you lost your password for the website you will need to follow a few steps in order to rectify the situation. In this situation, you will need the password of your IT department. If you lose your password you can reset it. If you have no access to your account you will not be able to check your tax information.
Using certain websites to file your tax it will be done faster. When compared t the government website that is available to all there are just some sites that will provide a faster service, not necessarily better. There are some sites that only need your tax information and you won’t need to manually input anything else. The website allows you to e-file from your property, salary, capital gain, professional income and more on one website. You are provided with the easiest methods of filling your taxes. You will spend as little as seven minutes to get your tax information. This is the best way for Indians to get the tax return information. There are other websites other than that provided by the government that will provide the same kinds of services but they might not be able to provide the same quality.
For Income Tax Login, visit @ eFiling Login