Dharani Telangana Land Records
Dharani Telangana – धरणी तेलंगाना Earlier land records were only maintained in hard copy documented form but with the advent of digitization, most of the state government has provided an online portal for viewing the land records of the farmer in order to avoid any misinterpretation. Maintaining documents in physical form is not an easy task as you should be worried about where to keep and many a time the document gets displaced. Get to know about Dharani Telangana Passbook and also land records info from here.
Dharani is an official website of the Telangana Revenue Department which started on June 2, 2018. The new method of land registration implied to check for corruption. It also checks that the land purchases recorded in the Pattadar. Dharani land records maintained in similar ways as that of Telangana Pahani and TS Online portal.
Dharani Telangana Passbook
The Telangana Government has distributed free passbook to the farmers of the state. The passbook contains all the details of the Telangana Pahani land records which are located within the reach of Telangana Government. The details of land transactions uploaded in the site can utilize by the people for the purchase and also the sale of land. The brand-new passbook distributed in March 2018. The introduction of new passbook will eradicate the fake land documents. To check your land records online you can log in to Dharani Telangana Website – http://dharani.telangana.gov.in/
A Pahani is a verified document issued by the Tahsildar of the area. The Pahani contains:
- Land Owner’s Name
- Katha Number
- Total Land under Pahani
- Details of Land revenue
- Land Cultivation resources
- Survey Number of the land
- Nature of procession of land
- How the land belongs to the farmer
- Soil classification
- Rights of the Government on land
- Liabilities of the owner.
Telangana land records Pahanis pass books website gives us a detail information about the above topics. The official Pahani website is http://www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/
How to check Pahani Online?
- Visit the official Pahani website – http://www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/
- Login using your ID and also password.
- Click on the menu bar and then Click on “Your Pahani” option to view details.
- Enter your Account Number or Survey Number or Aadhar Number.
- After providing your Account Number or Survey Number or Aadhar number, you have to select your District name, zone and also village name from the dropdown menu and hit the click button.
- Click on Pattadar’s name to get the details.
- The page will redirect you to the details page.
With the use of this portal, you can also find the land records of the entire village. You just have to select “Grama Pahani” in the menu bar and also select the district, zone and also village name. All the details of the Village land records would display on the screen.
With the advent of digitization and shifting of land records system to the online portal like Dharani and Maa Bhoomi the corruption in land sales and also buying has been abolished. It has been a boon to the landowners as they have a transparent view of the land transactions and the area under their ownership.
For more, visit @ Darani TS