Know all about eligibility and procedures of Delhi Ladli Yojna
Delhi Ladli Scheme – दिल्ली लाडली योजना was launched on 1st January in the year 2008 by Government of NCT of Delhi to empower the girl child. This Scheme is introduced by the government after seeing the declining sex ratio of girls in the country. There is a number of girl children who are getting benefitted with this scheme. The parents of the girl child can get the application form and then the girl would be provided money from time to time.
What are the aims of the Ladli Yojna?
This scheme is introduced by the Indian government to improve the birth registration of girl child. This wide scheme is also beneficial as it controls female foeticide resulting in increased sex ratio. In order to end discrimination against girl child, the government decided to introduce this scheme. Girls are getting security for higher education and they are empowered economically and socially both.
Eligibility for the Ladli Yojana
- The applicant should be resident of National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- The family income shouldn’t exceed the number of one lakh
- The school in which the girl goes should be recognized by Delhi
- Only two girls of the family can get benefit from this scheme.
- The girl should be born in Delhi and there should be a birth certificate issued by Registrar of Delhi.
- If you want to apply for this Yojana, then you will need to get the application form from the http://wcddel.in/pdf/LadliFormOct2015.pdf.
- After getting the Ladli Yojna form, some documents should be submitted and these are Income certificate, residential proof, Annual income affidavit of family, birth certificate, family photo with a girl child, caste certificate along with parents’ Aadhar card copy.
- The form is available at the government schools and in the Anganwadi Delhi.
- If you don’t want to get the form from anywhere else, then you can go to the official website http://wcddel.in/ladli.html. Here, you can get the form and then you can download it.
How will the girl child benefit with the financial assistance through Ladli Scheme?
- During the institutional delivery, a girl would get the amount of 11,000 rupees and in case of home delivery, she’ll get 10,000 rupees.
- At the time of admission in class 1st, 6th, 9th, 10th, and 12th, she would get 5000 rupees every time.
Procedure for Maturity CClaim of Ladli Scheme
After passing the 10th Standard of 12th standard, the registered girl can file the maturity claim if she is eighteen years old. She will need to submit the application along with residential address, acknowledgment letter, mark sheet of 10th and 12th along with bank passbook copy. The girl should have a Zero balance saving account in SBI which can be showed by the acknowledgment letter of the bank. The money is transferred to the Unique ID number of the girl child which is allotted by the SBI.
If you have to go any other doubt or queries regarding Ladli Yojna Delhi, then you can visit http://wcddel.in/streesakti_3Ladli.html. You can also dial the contact number 011-23381892. You can also check the Ladli Yojna status of the scheme by going to the official website of the scheme.
- Delhi Ladli Yojna Website: http://wcddel.in
- Delhi Official Website: http://delhi.gov.in
- Download WCDDEL Ladli Application Form: http://www.wcddel.in/pdf/LadliFormOct2015.pdf
- WCDDEL Office Address: Government of NCT of Delhi, 1, Canning Lane(Pandit Ravi Shankar Shukla Lane), Near Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Bus Stop, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110 0010
- WCDDEL Helpline Number: 011 23073459
- WCDEL Ladli Details: http://www.wcddel.in/ladli.html