Learning CSC is useful and so now candidates can know about the CSC registration by following these steps that can be done online. Knowing how to register for CSC certificate – सीएससी प्रमाणपत्र is essential and here are the steps:
- Click on http://register.csc.gov.in/register/fresh, the weblink
- The CSC new registration begins with entering the Aadhar number, email and mobile number to be updated in the system. In case you fail to do so, users must update before registration the mobile and email.
- The next step is Aadhar number authentication for registration and this is through eKYC. This can be done with eKYC option featuring One Time Password option or the FingerPrint. Here you may enter the Aadhar number and click on the fingerprint or the Iris. Enter the captcha given and click on submit.
- With Aadhar successful authentication, digital Seva registration opens online and you are expected to fill the details, offer documents, kiosk, banking, etc.
- Once the registration completes, acknowledgment number is received for future reference.
The digital Seva Kendra registration once is done, you may click on the link: http://register.csc.gov.in/register/status and on giving the reference number that you received, you can know the status.
There are chances that the CSC registration for freshers gets rejected and if so, there is no harm in reapplying. Remember that the CSC center application registration is free and there is no money involved to pay as fees for registration for any related activities. You can browse for Apna CSC registration and get the details.
How to re-register
- To register CSC gov, the mandatory requirement is the e-mail and mobile to be updated in Aadhar system. This is required to start the application. Getting the form online is possible by visiting the http://register.csc.gov.in/register/renewal.
- Enter the Aadhar number, select the type of authentication and add the Captcha and click on the submit button.
- After Aadhar authentication, the information of Aadhar will be shown along the form.
- Fill the details under the tabs specified, banking, kiosk, infrastructure and document.
- Review details and click to register you on the submit button and the application ID gets generated.
- On doing this an acknowledgment is received through email on your email address registered.
- Check the application status after the re-registration.
Do not miss this opportunity of learning ApanaCSCc and to obtain a CSC certificate that is required now relating to every field.
- Common Service Centers Website: https://csc.gov.in
- CSC Registration Website: https://register.csc.gov.in
- CSC Head Office: Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, CGO Complex, Pragati Vihar New Delhi – 110 003
- Common Service Centers Helpline Number: 011-24301349