Know all about the Samajwadi Pension Yojna
In order to enhance the condition of poor and backward people of Uttar Pradesh, the government launched a scheme called Samajwadi Pension Yojna – समाजवादी पेंशन योजना Under this scheme, the govt. focuses on providing financial assistance to more than 40 lakh families of rural areas. This pension might replace the Rani Lakshmi Pension Yojana Scheme. Uttar Pradesh is suffering from poverty for a long time and it needs to be eradicated by the government. So, the government authorities are doing their best in providing financial help to poor people.
Apply for Samajwadi Pension
Not everyone can apply for this Samajwadi Pension scheme as the income taxpayers are not eligible for it. The employees of private and government companies can’t apply for this scheme. The families who are getting the benefits of any other schemes like Old pension scheme or widow pension scheme, then they won’t get the financial help with this scheme. If the family owns a motor vehicle, then the government would reject the application during the verification time. The scheme is basically made for the poor people. Here is the procedure to apply for this scheme:
- First of all, you will need to go to the official website of Samajwadi pension yojana.
- After visiting the website, you can click on the Samajwadi Pension option from where you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, you will be able to get the Samajwadi pension yojana online form from the online website.
- You can fill up the application form downloaded by you and then it can be uploaded by attaching all the necessary documents. While filling up the form, you will need to add the basic details like place of your residence, caste information, the name of the applicant, gram panchayat details and many more.
- You won’t have to go anywhere to submit this application form because this process works on the online platform also.
Check Samajwadi Pension List
If you want to check if your name is in the list of the people getting benefitted from the Samajwadi Pension Yojna, then you can visit the official website from where you can check the list of Samajwadi pension benefits. You can search through the village or blocks or by the name of the beneficiary person. Within a few minutes, you will be able to know if your name is in the list of beneficiaries of this scheme or not.
- SSPY Website: http://sspy-up.gov.in
- UP Official Website: http://up.gov.in
- Honorable UP Chief Minister Name: Sri Yogi Adityanath
- SSPY Toll-Free Number: 18004190001