AP Nirudyoga Bruthi
Andhra Pradesh government has launched a 2018-19 scheme AP Nirudyoga Bruthi- एपी निरुद्योग ब्रुथी This scheme is to facilitate the unemployed youths. This is a scheme to give unemployment allowance to the jobless students so that they receive an allowance of Rs. 1500 per month as Nirudyoga Bruthi.
The interested candidate may go through the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi details the list of documents asked and also to check the eligibility criteria. There is a need for the applicant to make a registration at the employment exchange. The candidates may fill at ap.gov.in the application form online.
The AP online application forms are to facilitate the unemployed youth around 12 lakh. This is only for the candidates in Andhra Pradesh. This scheme is sure to benefit more than 12 lakh, unemployed candidates. This is an allowance given as monthly pension to the youths so that they pursue skill development courses and thus reduce the family burden of the youth unemployed.
The state government of Andhra Pradesh launched this scheme first on 2 December 2017 and it allowed the unemployed candidates to make registration. On getting registered, the financial assistance will be provided to the applicants or candidates until they secure a suitable job.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi refers to the unemployment allowance that is similar to receiving a pension by the jobless students. The state government provides to each unemployed candidate Rs.1500 irrespective of the religion and caste.
Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme AP Registration Process
However, to avail these benefits, the candidates must follow the process as:
- All the candidates who are jobless must visit the employment exchange.
- The unemployment exchange officials will check the eligibility of the candidate for unemployment allowance by verifying the supporting documents.
- The list of documents must include the 12th certificate of passing, residence certificate, age proof and declaration that the applicant is unemployed. Only having this makes an applicant eligible to apply for unemployment registration in ap.
- Once your documents verification is complete, the officials will confirm the youth registration at the employment exchange.
The applicants can fill the form online or offline, however, for the online mode, consider
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi registration. Candidates working in any private or govt. job receiving any salary will not be considered to receive this unemployment allowance. Eligible candidates may now look for it at the official website.
This is for all the jobless youths from Nellore, Guntur, Krishna, Kurnool, Anantapur, Vishakhapatnam, Srikakulam, West Godavari, Vizianagaram, Chittoor, Kadapa, Prakasam, and East Godavari districts.
- AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Website: https://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in
- Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme AP Helpline Number: 1100
- Andhra Pradesh Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Support Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Andhra Pradesh Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yuvanesthamap
- AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Twitter: https://twitter.com/YuvaNesthamAP
- Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme AP YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2urc06nqu4JkCJ-8v9Revw